Friday, March 11

The Prequel: The Road to Lets Get iLL

These past couple months, I've been in the lab workin with NEZ&RIO on their up and coming EP Lets Get iLL. Now that it's finally done, I thought I'd throw up a compilation of songs they've worked that I've collected over the past few years. It ranges from songs with Naledge from Kidz N The Hall, Profit aka Billy BANG, Janelle Monae, Vic Mensa, Vic $pencer (lol), etc. Mind you, these tracks here sound NOTHING like what is on the EP. I'm really just trying to get those who aren't knowing hip.
Disclaimers(lol):
1) This isn't the artwork to Lets Get iLL. This is just some random shit I put together. lol
2) And for those who recognize the lyrics in Road To Get Rich, just know that was the original track before Bang released I'm A Mac on the CREAM mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment