
Let me start off by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2012...I see this being a good year already. Oh, and let me apologize for the brief hiatus. I know I haven't posted in a couple weeks. When the holidays came, I had gotten so busy with work, music, shopping, and travelling. So now that I'm bizzack, just thought I'd give an update on what the kid's been up to.
These past few weeks, I've been in the process of mixing down Bobbi Ruffin's new project. Off jump, I'll let you know that this joint already knocks for an R&B project and not all the tracks are even mixed. And for new years, I had flew out to the Chi to kick it with the homies Nez & Rio. Can't really say much about what they've been working on. But I will say be on the lookout for the Schoolboy Q project that's dropping on the 14th (this Saturday). The Chi was crazy though. The 1st day, pretty much kicked it on Michigan Ave the entire day. When I linked up with Rio, he had played some of that new shit...man...they got some COLD shit in the works. Then for New Years Eve, kicked it at a loft party. Shit was dope. And the weather was straight. Not as cold as folks make it out to be. It started snowing right when I was leaving. So I couldn't complain. Can't wait to get back out there.
Seen both MI4 and Sherlock Holmes. Both of them were good. Went with the fam to see The Devil Inside this past weekend...that shit was GARBAGE. Do NOT see that...not even when it comes to redbox, which may not take long to get there lol. Annnd I think that's pretty much it on the update. Back to working on this Bobbi J project. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment